I like to cook donuts because simple products make delicious pastries. It is interesting to observe how the dough comes to life and increases in volume. Decorating American donuts gives you the opportunity to show your creativity. Each donut can be made unique by decorating it with icing, chocolate, icing sugar.
Try to prove yourself and you.
- 280 gr of flour.
- 1 egg
- 60 gr oil drain.
- 8 grams of yeast.
- 60 grams of sugar.
- 40 ml of water.
- 150 ml of milk.
- chocolate for decoration.
- cooking oil.
Agree, the list of products is very simple.
1. Dissolve yeast and a little sugar in warm room temperature water.
2. Mix the butter, egg and remaining sugar in a bowl. Introduce the yeast mixture and 140 grams of flour.
Mix the ingredients well.
3. Add milk to the dough, it should be at room temperature.
4. Add the remaining 140 grams of flour and knead the dough.
5. The container in which the dough will fit, grease with a small amount of oil. We place the dough in it, cover with a film and leave it in a warm place.
6. When the dough has increased 2 times, proceed to the final stage. Pressing lightly with a rolling pin, roll out the dough 1.5 cm thick, give the donuts a special shape or a glass.
7. Fry each donut on both sides, turn 3-4 times for uniform frying.
8. Pour the donut with chocolate.
We send our work to the exhibition. Judges will appreciate.